Friday, October 10, 2014

I will be going to Ebeye to finish my work out there.

Oct. 7, 2014

Alright well this week was kind of really slow in all honesty just kind of running random errands and trying to get Elder P ready to go home, we did have an awesome young man get baptized though, so that was a definite positive to the week. I really think that he will serve a mission. But I also found out that I will be going to Ebeye to finish my work out there. Ebeye is an island about 1 square mile with roughly 20000 people on it... from what I hear it's a little crowded, so I don't think I'll run out of people to teach. I will be leaving on Thursday morning and will try to help out there, because the missionary work out there has been struggling a little bit lately. So my new companion will be Elder K, don't know his first name yet. I definitely did not see this transfer coming, but I guess that's just kind of the way it works sometimes. I also finished the Book of Mormon this past week, which was good to do once again. I really like Mormon chapter 9 I believe it is, kind of have a lot going on right now so yeah maybe I forgot exactly what chapter it is. I guess something that I've learned lately is that I really don't like doing things somebody elses way, it can get kind of frustrating at times and I wish it could change at times. I've also learned that keeping people happy is a lot easier than trying to cause arguments over things that aren't really that important. I don't know I guess I wish I just could have worked a little bit differently in this area and am now kind of sad to be leaving it. I guess it will all work out in the end. I'm excited to be able lead the district in Ebeye and try to help out as much as I can, I definitely want to finish strong and have no regrets! But that's about it I guess for the week, hope you all are doing awesome!
Lots of lovin'
From Elder Jordan Michelson

No comments:

Post a Comment