Monday, June 24, 2013

He didn't get my email :( So this is what we got

I'll just write you a quick one, Trina was baptized and it was a good week, I'll probably get your email later, but I'm emailing now and don't have anything I'll send you some pictures, thanks mom, hope life is good there! 

Mom's note in my defence. He usually doesn't write until 9 or 9:30, he was several hours early :( I was very sad. I even had one almost finished and then supper needed to be made.I wrote a couple and sent pictures to make up for it!!

Here are the pictures he sent. I wrote the  captions, he only ever sends pictures without explanations. 


This is obviously a beautiful sunset on the Island



This is Trina who go baptized on Saturday. He has been working with her for a few months now. He was really thrilled that she committed and followed through!


His companion is on the left of him. His name is Elder Schmidt. Notice Jordan's classy tie. Nice tie eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment