Sunday, September 7, 2014

Just taking care of the needs

August 24, 2014

Iakwe iakwe!
Hmm sorry that these weeks aren't all that exciting, just kind of going through the same old same old, working with Elder P is really nice and it's just so easy to do everything. But this week since the president and the assistants were still gone so we still have to do everything and have to go try to take care of the needs for the outer islands and things like that, we bought this ridiculous amount of food for this one companionship and I think they'll be pretty pumped about that, I remember how much I missed real food when I was out on Wotje, so just thought we'd spread some love! I figured out how to make a french bread more or less so I've been making a lot of like hot sandwiches and things like that, haha Subway in Majol pretty much. You're week sounds pretty good though and that's so weird that Emily is finished school, I remember when she didn't even know what she wanted to do! What's her plan and stuff though, and is she dating anyone or anything right about now?? What about any cousins or anything like that, is there any potential for them to get married or have been dating anyone serious? Haha just curious and what the hector, Tanner Brooks is engaged??? I'm just way surprised that happened pretty fast! If you could you should send me a picture or something? Umm let's see this week there is a zone conference, which should be pretty good, always looking forward to those and it will be nice to have president back on island. The missionaries are doing pretty good we keep having baptisms in the wards and things like that, they are just struggling to get them to stay in the church. That's always been the struggle. But I feel like that will come with time, and in terms of people writing me, I hear from some other missionaries, I get letter's from Aunt Deanne and Grandma quite often... I should probably write them back, I! What else did you ask...  I'll probably work for the whole year, there's no way I'm going to school in January that's just way too fast!! I don't really want to rush into everything, I think I'll wait roughly like 2 or 3 weeks until all the Christmas holidays and stuff are finished and then I'll start work if I can. That's my plan for right now, and in terms of P-day it's just playing sports and just kind of boring bajjik nothing all that exciting, but I'm glad that people know how to play volleyball at least, that makes things fun! Also I drive pretty much everyday, we got permission to go the gym in Long Island every morning, it's a really nice gym and hopefully I'll be looking not too fat when I come home I think that's about it though. It's going to be weird when all the missionaries from the intake before me go home! That's all the news from over here, we have some pretty good investigators that hopefully will progress, trying to get them just know that these things are true but it's kind of hard when you have to do random errands, it just throws off the schedule and stuff. 
Lots of lovin'
From Elder Jordan Michelson

No comments:

Post a Comment