Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sat in the house most of the week

July 13, 2014
Alright well this week was fairly unimpressive, sat in the house for most of the week to help m's back heal, which should be good now, at least I hope so. Watched the work and the glory which was really really good, not going to lie! That's how I kept myself sane this week. We had like 3 lessons this week total, with 5 coming to church, which is fairly mind blowing. I guess that just means the Lord is preparing people in this area. But yeah that was kind of cool to see! And what else, oh yeah everyone got their packages and you're probably going to get a ridiculous amount of letters here fairly shortly! So have fun reading all of those and then responding?? Don't know if you'll have time for that, but you got people like the perfect things and they were all pretty excited about it. So thank you so much for doing that, hopefully everyone will get their packages fairly soon, I hope they send them out to the outer islands! But yeah everyone loves the things that they got so you're awesome! What else, oh just trying to figure out some details with president regarding my release date and things like that, which is really weird, I also couldn't sleep all last night so I came up with a rough plan of what I want to do when I get home. It sounds pretty good to me, but there are a lot of variables and I'm going to have to check to make sure my plan isn't absolutely ridiculous, because it could be in all honesty but I'm really trying to analyze it and figure things out. But that's not that important right now, because I still have quite a while left to serve. But the district is doing fairly well, had another baptism this week which was nice, but everything will be changing now so I don't know. I guess I have the whole zone to worry about now, so that'll be a different experience, but I'm looking forward to it. Especially since I get to work with Elder Parkinson, that'll be way nice! Oh and random Ps Sister Kayla Tago says hi and to give you some love so that's from her. But yeah I think that's about it for the week, nothing all that exciting, but this next week should be better!
                       Lots of lovin'
                       From Elder Jordan Michelson

No comments:

Post a Comment