Monday, December 29, 2014

I guess I got a confirming witness this week that my mission has been successful

December 1, 2014


 I'm good, we had the little girl named molliysha baptized and it was a good baptism, and the couple didn't end up getting married this week, but hopefully pretty soon, they said before I leave that they will get married. So that will be awesome, and I really love that couple. We also went to Kwajilien for thanksgiving on friday and that was pretty good, we ate all sorts of good food, way too much food and I could barely eat anything... it was somewhat depressing! This week I guess I got a confirming witness this week that my mission has been successful, and that was just a cool feeling to get that from reading the scriptures. Anyways not a whole lot from this week, and how are the missionaries in our ward? I definitely want to work with them when I come back home. Hope that you have an awesome week and it's ridiculous how little time I have left to serve, it's really starting to dawn on me. But I'm still working and still trying to do whatever I can to help, I also learned this week that I will fly out of Ebeye on Monday so that'll be awesome. Thank you for being awesome! Hope that you have an awesome birthday, and know that I love and am thinking about you a lot! Thank you for being my mama!
Lots of lovin'
From Elder Jordan Michelson

No comments:

Post a Comment