Monday, December 29, 2014

I learned about the enabling power of the atonement

November 24, 2014

I have been doing pretty good, we had our final dinner with president this week and that was kind of weird, I have had my final interview and things like that and I guess just kind of looking back on my mission it's nice to see that I don't have regrets, so that is nice to look back on that and have a feeling of accomplishment in what I did. yes I am excited to come home, I mean I've been thinking about it for a while, but it's not the only thing that I'm thinking about haha. Another thing about this week is that I was pretty sick, that made things not all that exciting... Makes things a little bit harder, but I'm still out doing things. I learned about the enabling power of the atonement how Jesus Christ not only suffered for our sins but also for our shortcomings and weaknesses. How we can be able to do things that we could not do by ourselves, and how we need to rely on him and his atonement. So that was cool, and I like continually learning more. The cooking is going well I'm finding new things to make hahaha cheese was on sale and stuff for a dollar, so been cooking a lot with cheese. And yes I'm getting along well with my companion I think I might have one more before I go home, I guess we'll see what's going to happen. I quote mosiah 24:14 quite a bit, I have like 5 from the book of mormon that I quote quite a bit. And yes I know that I am missed and loved I'm glad for all the love and the support and I hope that your enjoying the Schaffers posts and what not. I love each and every one of you, and I'm excited to see all of you. And whoever wants to come to the airport can come! Just saying, so I think that's all for this week, oh I guess we're having a baptism this week, and also a couple getting married! So that is awesome and hopefully they will be able to get baptized before I leave. If not I have confidence that they will be! 
Lots of lovin'
From Elder Jordan Michelson

No comments:

Post a Comment